General Admission: $7.50
Children 12 and under: $5.00
Children 3 and under: House Guests
To ensure the success of this theatre, we welcome your patronage to try some of the tasty treats at the concession stand, featuring our excellent pizza topped to order, great hot dogs and nachos, fresh popcorn, pretzels, Dippin' Dots, soda, Alligator Ice frozen drinks and coffee. Clean restrooms available.
We want your stay to be a fun, safe experience in a family environment.
Be warned - any violation of house rules will result in expulsion without refund.
- Retain your tickets. Do not discard Stubs.
- If you leave the theatre, you must pay to re-enter.
- Rain or Shine(moon). No refunds.
- Speed limit 5MPH. NO WARNINGS.
- Vehicle lights must be extinguished or covered until you exit.
- Trucks, Vans and Suv's must park in the last 3 rows.
- Each vehicle is entitled to one space.
- If sitting outside vehicle, sit in front of car, not to sides.
- Do not leave car engine running - carbon monoxide is poisonous.
- Be considerate of other guests at the theatre.
- Do not raise voices or play radio too loudly.
- Obscene language or profanity will not be tolerated.
- Never sound horn.
- No laser pointers.
- Never point any light at screen.
- No open fires or cooking on premises.
- Please use trash bag provided to keep grounds clean.
- No glass containers.
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances not permitted.
- No running. Shoes must be worn.
- Stay with your children when they leave the car.
- Playground closed when the show begins.
- No pets allowed.
Movie Rating System:
- All Ages Admitted
(Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Some Material May Not Be Suitable For Children
(Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13
- Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian
Notes From the Staff
• Come early and avoid the line.
• It seems everyone wants to come 10 minutes before the movie starts or later and consequently get in late.
• The movies will start on time.
• Open weekends through May - Nightly beginning Memorial Weekend, then back to weekends when school starts through the remainder of the season.
• For information on any movie log on to:
We post the movies as we know them and live in a book on Monday for Thursday delivery world in the film business. We intend to play all the hot movies of the season, but wait a few weeks for them to cool down so we can keep our admission prices low.